Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Christmas Party 2011

So, once again it's been awhile.  Just wanted to share that Kyle and I got together with friends for our annual Christmas Party.  I helped my friend plan the decor and had to document and get some pics of the full set up and great night!  Thanks Lisa for letting me run wild (with my creativity) in your home!








Look at the amazing cake made by our friend Ashley!  Wowza! I should have taken a pic of the inside because  it was beautiful with three or four layers of peppermint white and chocolate cake.
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun party! Wish I could have come :) And I would really love a recipe for that cake! Sounds and looks delish!! Everything looks beautiful. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete