Thursday, March 11, 2010

I never rest! Which means Mom never rests either!

Not to focus only on Madison but she is the mobile one right now so I get much more interesting pictures with her than the others at this time. But interesting pictures usually means curiosity and trouble. I was never one to really want any of them to start moving fast so wouldn't you know I would get one that has been wanting to move from day one. I guess I can only hold off the inevitable for so long. Maddy now travels far and wide through our house. We have started closing off rooms- mainly bathrooms and breakable rooms. Of course, she loves anything adult: especially shoes, electronics, rugs, sunlight (quite entertaining to watch her try and grab it). All I know is I felt like I got a breather for a month or two when they started sleeping through the night and now I feel tired again. And this is only the first one. The bad news is Carly has now started to discover the edge of the rug and I remember that was about when Madison started to figure out she could scoot around. Great....
Maddy on the move, loves to go into the kitchen.

Girl just like mom, LOVES shoes!

And has to have one in each hand...


She finds crawling over top of her sisters quite fun and challenging. Good thing they usually don't mind, even Carly...

And today I have finally been forced into the decision that the play pen needs to be lowered. Madison doesn't take naps well in the room with her sisters so she sleeps here during the day. I didn't get the picture at the worst but at one point she was standing looking over the edge. So it's lowered now... wow, that happened fast...


Look how proud she is that she can see over her bed. Silly girl...

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love where she's crawling over her sisters!! Too funny. Let the games begin I guess!

    And I love her with the shoes! Her mommy's girl!

    ReplyDelete