Thursday, March 11, 2010

Development notes

The girls have been really babbling a lot lately. Carly loves to say abababababbaaaa and Mckenna loves ablahblahblahblahblahhh. So funny they are close but not quite. Kyle says that Mckenna is just saying what it sounds like their mom says all the time (ha ha very funny...) Madison doesn't babble as much as the other two, too busy moving ya know. But she loves heee haaa and just a soft hhhhhhhh sounds. I think its as close to hi as she can get right now. They all like to do that rolling tongue sound and I'm always quite impressed because I can't roll my own tongue!

Mckenna is still such a sweet laid back personality. She hardly ever cries and when she does you know something really must be wrong. She is always very happy too, constantly laughing about something whether it is literally right in front of her or imaginary. She LOVES music. Whenever I sing an upbeat song with her she loves kicking her legs to the beat. So funny to watch! Maybe she will be musically inclined.

Madison, I have already talked a lot about. She is definitely an extremely determined personality. I think she might be the most shy socially of the group but is starting to smile at you more. She is starting to learn how to throw a fit as well. When she doesn't like something she flails her body on the ground and screams. I'm not looking forward to this. But Madison loves to be part of the action and loves when a lot of stuff is going at once.

Carly is our little teddy bear. She loves to just snuggle and snuggle and snuggle some more (I should say Mckenna loves snuggling too). She is very social and loves to just jabber away with you but mostly just smile and flirt. She definitely has the most emotions rolling through her. She also can throw quite the fit when she wants to but usually it's just cause she's hungry.... she's always hungry. I think she will be quite easy to tease- I feel her pain. I'm an easy target as well.

I love that they have such different little personalities and I think they will all have their own strengths and weaknesses to offer each other as sisters.

Right now Madison is trying to pull the printed pattern off of a rug and getting so mad so I better go! Don't get too excited about the picture below, she (Madison) held her bottle for the first time a couple days ago and I was so excited and took a picture but the phenomenon hasn't happened again since. Wishful thinking...

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are too cute! Some days I wish I could rewind time and have my babies back again...

    ReplyDelete