Monday, June 15, 2009

Carly's additional picture

Here's the picture that didn't make it on the last post. I like Blogger but there is definitely some things that I would improve on it. I would definitely have an undo button like you have on Word or wherever it is. Or I would have a way to paste a picture into your paragraphs where you wanted it not just only put at the top. It would be helpful for scatter-brains like me. If anyone knows a shortcut that I'm missing out on, please let me know. Anyways...

Carly at 5 weeks old with ring. She loves when Daddy holds her like this.

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR GROWING BABIES! Sunny and Kyle, we LOVE your blog and LOVE seeing that your babies are thriving and happy! What beautiful girls they are! We are so thrilled for your family and can't wait to hear all about the adventures that you will have together! THANKS for sharing your blog! What a delight it is! WE PRAY FOR YOU OFTEN!! XOXOXO the fairbanks family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work girlies!!! I still CANNOT get over how teeny tiny they are!!!! Beautiful in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete