Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some projects...

Remember when I said awhile ago that I also painted some signs and a desk after I got back from Wyoming?  Well, here they are!  They are nothing exciting to everyone else, but they were work for me and so I am going to show them off!  First a couple garden signs to make my yard look a little more fun...


 And then my parents gave me one of their desks that had water damage all over it and I painted it this light pale green color, distressed and glazed.  It's my sewing craft desk now which no matter how much I organize, never seems to look organized.
 Also, changed the knobs to these cute ones that I loooooved.
Just some projects to give me something to look forward to, I have a few Halloween ones in the works right now that I will post when I get them done.  Oh, and what are the girls going to be for Halloween this year?  I'm still stumped.... any ideas?  If anyone even reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment