Tuesday, September 20, 2011

End of Summer

Kyle and my mom both told me today that I need to update the blog.  Alright alright!! Stop telling me already!  So just thought I would add some pictures of the girls.  They are growing up so fast!  It's amazes me everyday all the new things they learn.  And I used to think they really didn't know what I was saying but I find Carly repeating one or more words from my sentences when I talk (to her or not to her) and so I think they are starting to get the communication!  Just wish they could communicate better instead of scream or whine for something.  But we are getting there.  They are doing so many things but every time I sit down to write a post I can't seem to remember any of them.  They love to play dress up right now, love Elmo, Dora, buses (and all transportation, especially Carly) and accessories (I can't blame them there, who doesn't?).  I love these girls!  Here are some pictures from this summer with bubble fun and pool fun.  And they love to sit on all my throw pillows I made for my bed this spring.  They think it's their little slumber party area.
 Carly
 Mckenna

 Madison

 Carly and Madison
 Loving the pool outside, and those cups!
 Look at Mckenna reaching for the bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment